Thursday, May 30, 2013

Finally Summer!



It's time for summer. A time of relaxation, fun, and warm weather! This season has been a slow start for warm weather, but as I sit here typing this in my very humid living room, I think it is finally here.



May has been a very good month for me. I see signs of success starting, and let me tell you, it feels great! It is so hard to work toward your goal and feel like you are going nowhere. But, then we sit back regroup and focus on our dream. In the end, it always works out.





One of my best sellers this month is the iPad Headrest Holder. It has stretchy Velcro straps that wrap around your headrest so that the little ones in the back seat can watch a movie on those long trips without fighting over who gets to hold it. This one is a pattern that a customer created. Isn't it cute?



I've also been working on car organizers for a custom order. I finished this one last night, and I am very happy with how it turned out. The next one is a zebra print. How fun!!


If interested in any of the items listed, please check out my shop!
Baby Girl's Creations


Thank you so much for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment