Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall

Fall...
The time to reflect on what we are thankful for. This year, that is going to be very hard for my family. We have lost a lot of friends and family members this year.

What am I thankful for?
My husband - he is my rock and my biggest supporter. I don't know how I would have gotten through this year without him.
My family - This year has brought us all closer together. Without my family's support, I don't know where I would be now.
My health - I can honestly say I have no major health concerns.
My Etsy Shop - Without my shop to focus on, I'm not sure if I would have done anything productive in the last 10 months. We all need an outlet. This is mine, and I love doing it.


Let's reflect on our lives, the impact we have on others, and how much we appreciate everyone around us.


No comments:

Post a Comment