Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Holidays


The Holidays are a great time of year to reflect on the year and enjoy the togetherness of your family. I am having a hard time this year. This will be the first Christmas without my Dad. I am having a hard time getting in the holiday spirit. To try to get in the spirit, I worked on some embroidery items yesterday with a Christmas theme.



I especially like the snowflake one. I hope to branch out soon, and offer more items with embroidery. In the meantime, I am really enjoying playing with my embroidery machine and software!

On December 14th, I'll be participating in a craft show in Rudolph,Wi. It is the cutest little town. All the street signs have Rudolph on them. They even have a contest in the schools for a drawing to be used as the postmark that year. It is a lot of fun from gingerbread house contests, wagon rides, hot chocolate, craft shows, and more. What a great way to celebrate the season!!




2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was an actual town called Rudolph! How fun. I am a big fanatic about reindeer and Rudolph. I even have a board dedicated to them on Pinterest. There isn't anything like that out here where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your show! And big {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete